- Input Voltage: 3 V to 6 V
- Output Voltage: up to 27 V each (max)
- Switch current Limit: 0.7 A (max)
- Efficiency: 83% (max)
- 2 Individual programmable, regulated current Outputs
- Built in Power Diode and Soft-start
- Input to Output isolation
- Over voltage and Short circuit protection
- Built in 1.2 MHz fixed switching frequency
- Up to 30 kHz dimming frequency
- Package: 3x3 QFN-10
Texas Instruments TPS61150AEVM-150
The TPS61150AEVM-150 is an evaluation tool for the TPS6115x family.
This EVM contains Texas Instruments TPS61150A based power solution. This is a dual channel, single Inductor Boost Converter with two regulated current outputs for driving white LEDs. Each current output can be individually programmed through external resistors and is capable of driving 6 to 7 white LEDs (3.5 V or 4 V forward voltage) up to a total of 12 or 14 LEDs.