- 4.5V to 24V input voltage
- 38V maximum output voltage
- Integrated 2A 40V MOSFET
- 300 kHz to 1 MHz Programmable Switching Frequency
- Adaptive boost output to WLED voltages
- Small external components
- Integrated loop compensation
- Six current sinks of 30mA max.
- 1.5% (typ.) current matching
The TPS61183/7EVM-528 evaluation module contains Texas Instruments' either the TPS61183 or TPS61187 IC configured as a WLED power solution providing up to six independently regulated current outputs using a single inductor step-up (boost) converter. The current outputs are ideal for driving a WLED backlight in notebook/laptopcomputers. This user's guide includes EVM specifications, recommended test setup, test results, bill of materials, and a schematic diagram.