- 95% Efficiency at 2.3MHz Operation
- Integrated Pass-Through Mode (35mΩ)
- Wide VIN Range From 2.3V to 4.8V
- Supports Large Range of Output Capacitance
- Simple Logic Control Interface
The TPS61281EVM-586 enables test and evaluation of the Texas Instruments’ TPS61281 device, a 2.3MHz step-up dc-dc with integrated Pass-Through Mode. The TPS61281 device provides a power supply solution for products powered by either by a Li-Ion, Nickel-Rich, Silicon Anode, Li-Ion or LiFePO4 battery. The wide input voltage range is ideal to power single cell portable applications like smart-phones or Tablet PCs. The TPS61281 is capable of handling a input voltage range from 2.3V up to 4.8V. The integrated Pass-Through Mode allows the user to guarantee a minimum Output Voltage with a very high efficiency.