- Wide Input Voltage Range 3V to 17V
- Low Power Enable Comparator with typ. 6µA Quiescent Current
- Adjustable Enable Threshold and Hysteresis
- Wide Output Voltage Range 1.2V to 10V
- typ. 13 µA Quiescent Current
- Advanced DCS-ControlTM scheme
- Up to 1MHz Switch Frequency
The TPS62125EVM-044 is designed to help the user easily evaluate and test the operationand functionality of the TPS62125. The EVM converts a 4-V to 17-V input voltage to a regulated 3.3-V output voltage that delivers 300 mA. This user’s guide includes setup instructions for the hardware, printed-circuit board layouts for the EVM, a schematic diagram, a bill of materials, and test results for theEVM. The TPS62125 device contains an adjustable enable threshold and adjustable hysteresis feature. Thus, the input voltage at which the device enables and disables is fully programmable by the user. In the TPS62125EVM-044, the device is set to turn on at 6 V and turn off at 4 V. This feature can be bypassedby using jumper JP1, which overrides the programmed threshold voltages.