|Package | PIN:||VQFN-HR (RGX) | 11|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- Output Voltage Accuracy ± 1% over specified TJ range (PWM mode)
- Input Voltage Range: 3 V to 17 V
- Quiescent Current 18 µA Typical
- Output Voltage from 0.8 V to 12 V
- Adjustable Soft-Start
- Forced PWM or PWM/PFM operation
- Switching frequency of 1.25MHz or 2.5 MHz in forced PWM
- Precise ENABLE input allows
- User-Defined Undervoltage Lockout
- Exact Sequencing
- 100% Duty Cycle Mode
- Automatic Efficiency Enhancement AEE™
- DCS-Control™ Topology
- Active Output Discharge (TPS62148)
- HICCUP Overcurrent Protection (TPS62147)
- Power Good Output
- Available in 2-mm × 3-mm VQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS62147RGXR
The TPS62147 and TPS62148 are high efficiency and easy-to-use synchronous step-downDC/DC converters, based on the DCS-Control™Topology. The wide input voltage range of 3-V to 17-V make them suitable for multi-cell Li-Ion aswell as 12-V intermediate supply rails. The devices provide 2-A continuous output current. Theyautomatically enter Power Save Mode at light loads to maintain high efficiency across the wholeload range. With that, they are well suited for applications that require connected standbyperformance, like industrial PC and video surveillance. With the MODE pin set to low, the switchingfrequency is adapted automatically based on the output current and also on input and outputvoltage. This technique is called Automatic Efficiency Enhancement (AEE™) and maintains highconversion efficiency over the whole operation range. TPS62147, TPS62148 provide a 1% outputvoltage accuracy in PWM mode and therefore enable the design of a power supply with high outputvoltage accuracy. The FSEL pin allows to set a switching frequency in forced PWM mode of 1.25 MHzor 2.5 MHz, respectively.
The typical quiescent current is 18 µA. In shutdown mode the current is typically 1µA.
The devices are available as an adjustable version, packaged in a 3-mm × 2-mm VQFNpackage.