|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RGT) | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- DCS-Control™ topology
- Qualified for automotive applications
- AEC-Q100 qualified with the following results:
- Device temperature grade: –40°C to125°C operating junction temperature range
- Device HBM ESD classification level2
- Device CDM ESD classification levelC4B
- Input voltage range: 3 V to 17 V
- Adjustable output voltage from 0.9 Vto 6 V
- Pin-Selectable output voltage (nominal, +5%)
- Programmable soft start and tracking
- Seamless power save mode transition
- Quiescent current of 17 µA (typ.)
- Selectable operating frequency
- Power good output
- 100% duty cycle mode
- Short circuit protection
- Over temperature protection
- Pin-to-pin compatible with TPS62130A-Q1
- Available in a 3 mm × 3 mm, VQFN-16 package
- Create a custom design using the TPS62150A-Q1 with the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS62150AQRGTTQ1
The TPS62150A-Q1 device is an easy-to-use synchronousstep-down DC-DC converter optimized for applications with high power density. A high switchingfrequency of typically 2.5 MHz allows the use of small inductors and provides fast transientresponse as well as high output-voltage accuracy through the use of the DCS-Control™topology.
With a wide operating input-voltage range of 3 to 17 V, the device is ideally suited forsystems powered from intermediate bus power rails. The device supports up to 1A continuous outputcurrent at output voltages between 0.9 V and 6 V (with 100% duty cycle mode).
The output-voltage startup ramp is controlled by the soft-start pin, which allowsoperation as either a standalone power supply or in tracking configurations. Power sequencing isalso possible by configuring the enable and open-drain power-good pins.
In power save mode, the device shows quiescent current of about 17 µA fromVIN. Power save mode which is entered automatically and seamlessly if theload is small, maintains high efficiency over the entire load range. In shutdown mode, the deviceis turned off and shutdown current consumption is less than 2 µA. The device is packaged in a16-pin VQFN package measuring 3 × 3 mm (RGT).