|Package | Pins||VSON (DRC) | 10|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- High Efficiency—up to 95%
- VIN Range From 2.5 V to 6 V
- 2.25 MHz Fixed Frequency Operation
- Output Current 2 × 800mA
- Adjustable Output Voltage From 0.6 V to VIN
- EasyScale™ Optional One Pin Serial Interface for
Dynamic Output Voltage Adjustment
- Power Save Mode at Light Load Currents
- 180° Out of Phase Operation
- Output Voltage Accuracy in PWM Mode ±1%
- Typical 32 µA Quiescent Current for both Converters
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Available in a 10-Pin QFN (3×3mm)
EasyScale, PowerPAD are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
The TPS62410 device is a synchronous dual step-down DC-DC converter optimized for battery powered portable applications. It provides two independent output voltage rails powered by 1-cell Li-Ion or 3-cell NiMH/NiCD batteries. The device is also suitable to operate from a standard 3.3V or 5V voltage rail.
With an input voltage range of 2.5V to 6V, the TPS62410 is ideal to power portable applications like smart phones, PDAs, and other portable equipment.
With the EasyScale™ serial interface the output voltages can be modified during operation. It therefore supports Dynamic Voltage Scaling for low power DSP and processors.
The TPS62410 operates at 2.25MHz fixed switching frequency and enter the Power Save Mode operation at light load currents to maintain high efficiency over the entire load current range. For low noise applications the devices can be forced into fixed frequency PWM mode by pulling the MODE/DATA pin high. In the shutdown mode, the current consumption is reduced to 1.2µA. The device allows the use of small inductors and capacitors to achieve a small solution size.
The TPS62410 is available in a 10-pin leadless package (3×3mm QFN).