- Input Voltage Range VIN from 3.3V to 10V
- Typ. 500nA Quiescent Current
- Integrated input voltage switch
- Up to 300mA Output Current
- Up to 90% Efficiency with load currents >15µA
Texas Instruments TPS62745EVM-622
The TPS62745EVM-622 is designed to help the user easily evaluate and test the operation and functionality of the TPS62745. The EVM converts a 3.3-V to 10-V input voltage to a regulated output voltage that is set between 1.8 V and 3.3 V at up to 300 mA. The TPS62745 also includes an integrated input voltage switch to connect/disconnect the pin VIN_SW from the input. The TPS627450 has an ultra-low quiescent current of 500 nA.