|Package | PIN:||VSON (DSJ) | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Input voltage range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Adjustable output voltage: 1.2 V to 5.5 V
- Output current for VIN > 2.5 V, VOUT = 3.3 V: 2 A
- High efficiency over the entire load range
- Operating quiescent current: 25 µA
- Power save mode with mode selection
- Average current mode buck-boost architecture
- Automatic transition between modes
- Fixed frequency operation at 2.4 MHz
- Synchronization possible
- Power good output
- Safety and robust operation features
- Overtemperature, overvoltage protection
- Load disconnect during shutdown
- Create a custom design using the
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS63020DSJT
The TPS6302x devices provide a power supply solution for products powered by either atwo-cell or three-cell alkaline, NiCd or NiMH battery, a one-cell Li-ion or Li-polymer battery,supercapacitors or other supply rails. Output currents up to 3 A are supported. When usingbatteries, they can be discharged down to below 2 V. The buck-boost converter is based on a fixedfrequency, pulse width modulation (PWM) controller using synchronous rectification to obtainmaximum efficiency. At low load currents, the converter enters power save mode to maintain highefficiency over a wide load current range. The power save mode can be disabled, forcing theconverter to operate at a fixed switching frequency. The maximum average current in the switches islimited to a typical value of 4 A. The output voltage is programmable using an external resistordivider, or is fixed internally on the chip. The converter can be disabled to minimize batterydrain. During shutdown, the load is disconnected from the battery.
The TPS6302x devices operate over a free air temperature range of –40°C to 85°C. Thedevices are packaged in a 14-pin VSON package measuring 3 mm × 4 mm (DSJ).