- 2.5V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- 1.5A Output Current over Input Voltage Range
- Efficiency up to 95% in Buck and Boost Mode
- 2.5MHz Typical Switching Frequency
- 35µA Operating Quiescent Current
Texas Instruments TPS630240EVM-553
The TPS63024xEVM-553 enables test and evaluation of the Texas Instruments’ TPS63024 device family, a 2.5MHz (typ.) fully integrated buck-boost converter.
The TPS63024x devices are high efficiency, low quiescent current devices in buck-boost topology. They are suitable for applications where the input voltage can be higher or lower than the output voltage. Output currents can go up to 1.5A.