- 2.5V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- 2A Output Current over Input Voltage Range
- Efficiency up to 95% in Buck and Boost Mode
- 2.5MHz Typical Switching Frequency
- 35µA Operating Quiescent Current
Texas Instruments TPS630250EVM-553
The TPS63025xEVM-553 enables test and evaluation of the Texas Instruments’ TPS63025 device family, a 2.5MHz (typ.) fully integrated buck-boost converter.
The TPS63025x devices are high efficient, low quiescent current devices in buck-boost topology. They are suitable for applications where the input voltage can be higher or lower than the output voltage. Output currents can go up to 2A (boost mode) respectively 4A (buck mode)