- Input Voltage Range: 2.3 V to 5.5 V
- Output Voltage Range: 1.0 V to 5.5 V
- Output Current up to 2A in Boost mode and 4 A in Buck mode
- Efficiency up to 95% in Buck or Boost Mode and up to 96% when VIN=VOUT
- 2.5MHz Typical Switching Frequency
The TPS63027EVM-870 is designed to help the user easily evaluate and test the operation and functionality of the TPS63027 Buck-Boost Converter. The EVM operates from 2.3-V to 5.5V-V input voltage. The output voltage is set to 3.3V. Output currents can go up to 4 A. The TPS63027 comes in a small 2.12 x 2.12 mm² DSBGA package.