|Package | PIN:||DSBGA (YFG) | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Input Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Real Buck or Boost Operation
- Adjustable and Fixed Output Voltage Version
- Up to 94% Efficiency
- Device Quiescent Current Less than 50 µA
- Fixed and Adjustable Output Voltage Options
- Power-Save Mode for Improved Efficiency at Low-
- Forced Fixed-Frequency Operation and
- Load Disconnect During Shutdown
- Overtemperature Protection
- Available in a Small 1.854 mm × 1.076 mm, 8-Pin
Texas Instruments TPS63036YFGR
The TPS63036 is a non-inverting buck-boost converter able to provide a regulated output voltage from an input supply that can be higher or lower than the output voltage. The buck-boost converter is based on a fixed-frequency, pulse width modulation (PWM) controller using synchronous rectification to obtain maximum efficiency. At low load currents, the converter enters power-save mode to maintain high efficiency over a wide load current range. The power-save mode can be disabled, forcing the converter to operate at a fixed switching frequency. The maximum average current in the switches is limited to a typical value of 1000 mA. The output voltage is programmable using an external resistor divider. The converter can be disabled to minimize battery drain. During shutdown, the load is disconnected from the battery.
The device is available in a 8-pin WCSP package measuring 1.854 mm × 1.076 mm (YFG).