- Complete Integration solution for LNB and I2C
- DiSEqC 1.x compatible
- Supports 5V and 12V power bus
- Up to 1000mA accurate output current limit adjustable by external resistor and I2C
- Boost converter with low Rdson internal power switch
- Dedicated Enable pin for non-I2C application
- Low noise, low-drop output with push-pull output stage
The Texas Instruments TPS65233EVM evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the performance of the TPS65233 LNB Voltage Regulator with I2C Interface. Designed for analog and digital satellite receivers, the TPS65233 is a monolithic voltage regulator. It includes an I2C interface to provide the 13V/18V power supply and the 22kHz tone signaling to the LNB down-converter in the antenna dish or to the multi-switch box. The TPS65233 offers a complete solution with very low component count, low power dissipation together with simple design and I²C standard interfacing. The part is packaged in QFN16 3x3mm.