- Supports 5 V, 12 V and 15 V power bus
- Up to 1000 mA accurate output current limit adjustable by external resistor
- Boost switch peak current limit proportional to LDO current limit
- Dedicated Enable Pin for Non-I2C Application
- Boost switching frequency 1MHz/500KHz selectable
Texas Instruments TPS65235EVM-747
The TPS65235EVM-PWR747 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS65235 for DisEqC1.x application. The EVM contains input and output connectors as well as control jumpers to ease evaluation of device features. The TPS65235 is a monolithic voltage regulator with I2C interface, specifically to provide the 13 V / 18 V power supply and the 22 kHz tone signaling to the LNB down-converter in the antenna dish or to the multi-switch box.