- Wide Input Voltage Range 4.5V to 18V and Integrated Dual Buck Converter, Maximum Continuous Current 3.5A (Buck1 )/2.5A (Buck2)
- Adjustable Switching frequency 200KHz-2.2MHz and have External Clock Synchronization
- Power good Indicator for Each Buck
- The Power Switch¡¯s operating Input Voltage Range 2.4V to 6V, Adjustable Current Limiting from 50mA to 2.7A
- Auto Recovery Over Current Protection and Reverse Input to Output Voltage Protection
Texas Instruments TPS65283EVM-646
The TPS65283EVM-646 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS65283. The max DC output current of this EVM is 3.5A and 2.5A. -The EVM contains input and output connectors as well as control jumpers to ease evaluation of device features. -It also has EN1, EN2 and EN_SW jumps to enable and disable buck and power switch.