- High VIN Buck Converter Allows monitoring of all LDO and SMPS output voltages
- Allows loading of all SMPS outputs
- Allows access to the GPIOs and other logic signals to test functionality
- Optimized layout for stable operation of all SMPS
- Onboard MSP430 to enable communication with the PMIC via a Graphical User Interface (GUI) to allow access to the registers of the PMIC
Texas Instruments TPS659037EVM-090
The TPS659037 device is an integrated power-management integrated circuit (PMIC) for industrial and consumer applications. The device provides seven configurable step-down converters with up to 6A of output current for memory, processor core, input/output (I/O), or pre-regulation of LDOs. TPS659037 also contains 7 LDOs for external use.