- Allows monitoring of all LDO and SMPS output voltages
- Allows loading of all SMPS outputs
- Allows access to the GPIOs and other logic signals to test functionality
- Optimized layout for stable operation of all SMPS
- Onboard MSP430 to enable communication with the PMIC via a Graphical User Interface (GUI) to allow access to the registers of the PMIC
Texas Instruments TPS659038EVM-090
The TPS659038-Q1 and TPS659039-Q1 device are power-management integrated circuits (PMICs) for automotive applications. The device provides seven configurable step-down converters with up to 9 A of output current for memory, processor core, input/output (I/O), or pre-regulation of LDOs. TPS659038-Q1 contains 11 LDO regulators while TPS659039-Q1 contains 6 LDO regulators for external use.