Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Dual, 200 mA High-Performance LDOs
- Low Total Quiescent Current: 100 mA with Both low-dropout (LDO) regulators offer a highLDOs Enabled
- Low Noise: 70 mVRMS/VOUT
- Active Output Pulldown (TPS719xx) (typical) ground current.
- Independent Enables for Each LDO
- PSRR: 65 dB at 1 kHz, 58 dB at 1 MHz
- Fast Start-Up Time: 160 ms
- Over-Current, Over-Temperature and Under-Voltage Protection
- Low Dropout: 230 mV at 200 mA
Texas Instruments TPS71933-28EVM-213
The TPS719xx evaluation module (TPS71933-28EVM-213)is designed to help the user easily evaluate and test the operation and functionality of the TPS719xx dual, 200 mA output, low noise, high PSRR low-dropout linear regulators.