|Package | PIN:||VSON (DRB) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
- Stable With 1-µF or Larger Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Input Voltage Range: 2.2 V to 5.5 V
- Ultralow Dropout Voltage: 130 mV Typical at 1 A
- Excellent Load Transient Response—Even With Only 1-µF Output Capacitor
- NMOS Topology Delivers Low Reverse Leakage Current
- 1% Initial Accuracy
- 3% Overall Accuracy Over Line, Load, and Temperature
- Less Than 20 nA Typical IQ in Shutdown Mode
- Thermal Shutdown and Current Limit for Fault Protection
- Available in Multiple Output Voltage Versions
- Adjustable Output: 1.20 V to 5.5 V
- CustomOutputs Available Using Factory Package-Level Programming
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS73701DRBRG4
The TPS737xx family of linear low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulators uses an NMOS passelement in a voltage-follower configuration. This topology is relatively insensitive to outputcapacitor value and ESR, allowing a wide variety of load configurations. Load transient response isexcellent, even with a small 1-µF ceramic output capacitor. The NMOS topology also allows very lowdropout.
The TPS737xx family uses an advanced BiCMOS process to yield high precision whiledelivering very low dropout voltages and low ground pin current. Current consumption, when notenabled, is less than 20 nA and ideal for portable applications. These devices areprotected by thermal shutdown and foldback current limit.
Forapplications that require higher output voltage accuracy, consider TIsTPS7A37xx family of 1% overall accuracy,1-A low-dropout voltage regulators.