- Low VIN and VOUT Range: 1.2V to 5.5V
- VBIAS Range: 3.0V to 5.5V
- Maximum dropout voltage of 300mV over temperature
- Adjustable output voltage down to 0.9V
- Ultra fast transient response
- Stable with Any Output Capacitor >/= 2.2uF
The TPS74001DPTEVM-713 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS74001 Low-Dropout Linear Regulator IC, an ideal solution for powering microprocessors. The regulator is capable of providing output voltages down to 0.9V and can provide up to 1.5A of DC current. The EVM is configured for VOUT = 1.5V through external resistors. This EVM features a VBIAS header/connector that allows the user to supply a different voltage from VIN to VBIAS.