- Optimized to Supply TI’s C2000 MCU series: F2833x (DELFINOTM), F2823x, F281x, and F280x/F2801x
- LDO-1 and Voltage Monitor for 1.8V/1.9V (Selectable): ±5% guaranteed with PG
- LDO-2 and Voltage Monitor for 3.3V: ±5% guaranteed with PG
- One General Purpose Voltage Monitor
- Input Voltage Range: 3.65V to 6.5V
- Independent Soft-Start for LDO-1 and LDO-2
- Preset Power-Up and Power-Down Sequencing for C2000 MCUs
The Texas Instruments TPS75005EVM-023 evaluation module (EVM) and reference design helps designers evaluate the performance of the TPS75005 Dual 500mA Low-Dropout Linear Regulators and Triple Voltage Rail Monitor. The EVM is a stand-alone evaluation module containing dual 500mA LDOs and three voltage rail monitors. The two LDOs are optimized to work with Texas Instruments C2000 microcontrollers and other DSP/FPGA/ASIC MCUs. Two of the internal voltage rail monitors monitor LDO1 and LDO2, guaranteeing a ±5% power supply for the C2000 MCUs. The EVM also contains a third voltage monitor which is factory set using a resistor divider to monitor 2.5V. The power-up and power-down sequence is selectable.