|Package | PIN:||WSON (DRV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low IQ: 500 nA
- 150-mA, Low-Dropout Regulator With Pin-Selectable
Dual Voltage Level Output
- Low Dropout: 200 mV at 150 mA
- 3% Accuracy Over Load, Line, and Temperature
- Available in Dual-Level, Fixed-Output Voltages
From 1.5 V to 4.2 V
- Available in an Adjustable Version from 1.22 V
to 5.25 V or a Dual-Level Output Version
- VSET Pin Toggles Output Voltage
Between Two Factory-Programmed Voltage Levels
- Stable with a 1.0-µF Ceramic Capacitor
- Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection
- CMOS Logic Level-Compatible Enable Pin
- Available in DDC (TSOT23-5) or DRV (2-mm ×
2-mm SON-6) Package Options
Texas Instruments TPS780300250DRVR
The TPS780 family of low-dropout (LDO) regulators offer the benefits of ultralow power, miniaturized packaging, and selectable dual-level output voltage levels with the VSET pin.
The ultralow-power and dynamic voltage scaling (DVS) capability which provides dual-level output voltages let designers customize power consumption for specific applications. Designers can now shift to a lower voltage level in a battery-powered design when the microprocessor is in sleep mode, further reducing overall system power consumption. The two voltage levels are preset at the factory and are stored using EPROM and are available on fixed output voltage devices.
The TPS780 series of LDOs are designed to be compatible with the TI MSP430 and other similar products. The enable pin is compatible with standard CMOS logic. The TPS780 series also come with thermal shutdown and current limit to protect the device during fault conditions. All packages have an operating temperature range of TJ = 40°C to 125°C. For more cost-sensitive applications requiring a dual-level voltage option and only on par IQ, consider the TPS781 series, with an IQ of 1.0 µA and dynamic voltage scaling.