|Package | PIN:||WSON (DRV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Low IQ: 1 µA
- 150-mA Low-Dropout Regulator
- Low Dropout at 25°C: 130 mV at 150 mA
- Low Dropout at 85°C: 175 mV at 150 mA
- 4% Accuracy Over Load/Line/Temperature
- Available in Fixed Voltage Options (2.5 V, 2.7 V, 2.8 V, and 3 V)
Using Innovative Factory EEPROM Programming
- Stable with a 1-µF Ceramic Capacitor
- Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection
- CMOS Logic Level Compatible Enable Pin
- Available in DDC (TSOT23-5) or DRV (2-mm x 2-mm SON-6) Packages
- TI MSP430 Attach Applications
- Power Rails with Programming Mode
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS78228QDRVRQ1
The TPS782xx family of low-dropout regulators (LDOs) offers the benefits of ultra-low power (IQ = 1 µA), and miniaturized packaging (2-mm×2-mm SON).
This LDO is designed specifically for battery-powered applications where ultra-low quiescent current is a critical parameter. The TPS782, with ultra-low IQ (1 µA), is ideal for microprocessors, memory cards, and smoke detectors.
The ultra-low power and miniaturized packaging allow designers to customize power consumption for specific applications. Consult with your local factory representative for exact voltage options and ordering information; minimum order quantities may apply.
The TPS782xx family is designed to be compatible with the TI MSP430 and other similar products. The enable pin (EN) is compatible with standard CMOS logic. This LDO is stable with any output capacitor greater than 1.0 µF. Therefore, this device requires minimal board space because of miniaturized packaging and a potentially small output capacitor. The TPS782xx series also features thermal shutdown and current limit to protect the device during fault conditions. The devices have an operating temperature range of TJ = –40°C to 125°C. For high-performance applications that require a dual-level voltage option, consider the TPS780 series, with an IQ of 500 nA and dynamic voltage scaling.