- 1.5 A Low-Dropout Regulator with EN
- Available in 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 2.8-V, 3-V, 3.3-V, and Adjustable
- High PSRR (49 dB at 10 kHz)
- Ultralow Noise (49 uV)
- Fast Start-Up Time (50 us)
- Stable with a 1-uF Ceramic Capacitor
- Excellent Load/Line Transient
- Very Low Dropout Voltage (370 mV at Full Load, TPS78630)
- 5-Pin SOT223-5 and 5-Pint DDPAK Package
- Cellular and Cordless Telephones
- Bluetooth, Wireless LAN
- Handheld Organizers, PDA
Texas Instruments TPS78633EVM-207
The purpose of the TPS78633EVM is to facilitate evaluation of the TPS786xx, TPS795xx, and TPS796xx families of devices. The TPS8633EVM consists of the SLVP207 PCB, one TPS78633 3.3 V, 1.5 A linear regulator in a TO-263 package, and supporting passive components. The SLVP207 PCB is designed to accommodate multiple devices with similar pinouts in different packages (i.e., TO-220, TO-263, or SOT-223). Specifically, in addition to the TPS786xx, TPS795xx and TPS796xx families, the SLVP207 can be used with the UCx82, UCx85, TPS755xx, TPS756xx, TPS757xx, TPS758xx, TPS759xx, TPS725xx and TPS726xx families as well as any other device in the same package with the same pinout.
The TPS786xx, TPS795xx, and TPS796xx families of parts feature high output currents, and high PSRR and low output noise. Additional features, as well as detailed specifications of the two families of regulators, can be found in the TPS786xx data sheet (SLVS389), the TPS795xx data sheet (SLVS350), and the TPS796xx data sheet (SLVS351).