|Package | Pins||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- 100-mA Low-Dropout Regulator With EN
- Available in 1.8-V, 3.3-V, 4.7-V, and Adj.
- High PSRR (70 dB at 10 kHz)
- Ultralow Noise (15 µVRMS)
- Fast Start-Up Time (63 µs)
- Stable With Any 1-µF Ceramic Capacitor
- Excellent Load, Line Transient
- Very Low Dropout Voltage (38 mV at Full Load, TPS79147)
- 5-Pin SOT23 (DBV) Package
- TPS792xx Provides EN Options
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The TPS791 device is a low-dropout (LDO) low-power linear voltage regulator that featureshigh power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR), ultralow noise, fast start-up, and excellent line andload transient responses in a small outline, SOT23 package. The device is stable, with a small 1-µFceramic capacitor on the output. The TPS791 uses an advanced, proprietary BiCMOS fabricationprocess to yield extremely low dropout voltages (for example, 38 mV at 100 mA, TPS79147). Thisdevice achieves fast start-up times (approximately 63 µs with a 0.001-µF bypass capacitor) whileconsuming very low quiescent current (170 µA typical). Moreover, when the device is placed instandby mode, the supply current is reduced to less than 1 µA. The TPS79118 exhibits approximately15 µVRMS of output voltage noise with a 0.1-µF bypass capacitor.Applications with analog components that are noise sensitive, such as portable RF electronics,benefit from the high PSRR and low noise features as well as the fast response time.
|Package qty | Carrier||
250 | SMALL T&R
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $0.46|