|Package | PIN:||SOT-223 (DCQ) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 500-mA low-dropout regulator with enable
- Available in fixed and adjustable (1.2-V to 5.5-V) versions
- High PSRR (50 dB at 10 kHz)
- Ultralow noise (33 µVRMS, TPS79530)
- Fast start-up time (50 µs)
- Stable with a 1-µF ceramic capacitor
- Excellent load and line transient response
- Low dropout voltage (110 mV at full load, TPS79530)
- 6-pin SOT-223 and 3-mm × 3-mm VSON packages
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS79525DCQG4
The TPS795 family of low-dropout (LDO), low-power linear voltage regulators features highpower-supply rejection ratio (PSRR), ultralow noise, fast start-up, and excellent line and loadtransient responses in small outline, 6-pin SOT-223 and 3-mm × 3-mm VSON packages. Each device inthe family is stable with a small 1-µF ceramic capacitor on the output. The family uses anadvanced, proprietary BiCMOS fabrication process to yield extremely low dropout voltages (forexample, 110 mV at 500 mA). Each device achieves fast start-up times (approximately50 µs with a 0.001-µF bypass capacitor) while consuming very low quiescent current(265 µA, typical). Moreover, when the device is placed in standby mode, the supply current isreduced to less than 1 µA. The TPS79530 device exhibits approximately33 µVRMS of output voltage noise at 3-V output with a 0.1-µFbypass capacitor. Applications with analog components that are noise-sensitive, such as portable RFelectronics, benefit from the high-PSRR and low-noise features, as well as from the fast responsetime.