- Ultra-low input voltage range: 0.7 V to 3.3 V
- 0.78-mm × 1.13-mm WCSP-5 package
- Low-quiescent current: 5 μA (typical)
- High PSRR: 40 dB at 1.5 MHz
- Active output discharge available
Texas Instruments TPS7A10EVM-004
The TPS7A10EVM-004 evaluation module (EVM) is designed for a typical configuration to evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS7A10, which is a 300-mA low-Vin, low-Vout, low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulator.
The EVM circuit board is configured to be a reference design for engineering applications requiring current to a dynamic load of up to 300 mA.