- 1% Overall Accuracy Over Line, Load and Temperature
- Input Voltage Range: 2.2V to 5.5V
- Low Dropout Voltage: 50mV typ at 300mA, 250mV max at 300mA, 130mV typ at 1A, 500mV max at 1A
- Excellent Load Transient Response
- Thermal Shutdown and Current Limit Protection
The Texas Instruments TPS7A3721EVM-529 is a fully assembled and tested evaluation module (EVM) for evaluating the TPS7A3721 low-dropout regulator (LDO) at a fixed output voltage of 2.1V with 1% output accuracy (worst case). The EVM circuit is configured to be a reference design for engineering applications that require current to a dynamic load of up to 1A and at low-dropout voltages. Connectors and test points are provided for convenience.