|Package | PIN:||WSON (DSC) | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Positive and Negative LDOs in One Package
- Wide Input Voltage Range: ±3.3 V to ±33 V
- Wide Output Voltage Range:
- Positive Range: 1.2 V to 30 V
- Negative Range: –30 V to 0 V
- Output Current: 150 mA per Channel
- Monotonic Start-Up Tracking
- High Power-Supply Rejection Ratio (PSRR):
- 69 dB (120 Hz)
- ≥ 50 dB (10 Hz to 2 MHz)
- Output Voltage Noise: 21 µVRMS (10 Hz–100 kHz)
- Buffered 1.2-V Reference Output
- Stable With a 10-µF or Larger Output Capacitor
- Single Positive-Logic Enable
- Adjustable Soft-Start In-Rush Control
- 3-mm × 3-mm, 10-Pin WSON Package
- Low Thermal Resistance: RθJA = 44.4°C/W
- Operating Temperature Range: –40 to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS7A3901DSCR
The TPS7A39 device is a dual, monolithic, high-PSRR, positive and negative low-dropout(LDO) voltage regulator capable of sourcing (and sinking) up to 150 mA of current. The regulatedoutputs can be independently and externally adjusted to symmetrical or asymmetrical voltages,making this device an ideal dual, bipolar power supply for signal conditioning.
Both positive and negative outputs of the TPS7A39 ratiometrically track each other duringstartup to mitigate floating conditions and other power-supply sequencing issues common indual-rail systems. The negative output can regulate up to 0 V, extending the common-mode range forsingle-supply amplifiers. The TPS7A39 also features high PSRR to eliminate power-supply noise, suchas switching noise, that can compromise signal integrity.
Both regulators are controlled with a single positive logic enable pin for interfacingwith standard digital logic. A capacitor-programmable soft-start function controls in-rush currentand start-up time. The internal reference voltage of the TPS7A39 can be overridden with an externalreference to enable precision outputs, output voltage margining, or to track other power supplies.Additionally, the TPS7A39 has a buffered reference output that can be used as a voltage referencefor other components in the system.
These features make the TPS7A39 a robust, simplified solution to power operationalamplifiers, digital-to-analog converters (DACs), and other precision analog circuitry.