|Package | Pins||HVSSOP (DGN) | 8|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 7 V to 50 V
- Over Line, Load, and Temperature: 2.5%
- Low Quiescent Current: 25 µA
- Quiescent Current at Shutdown: 4.1 µA
- Maximum Output Current: 50 mA
- CMOS Logic-Level-Compatible Enable Pin
- Adjustable Output Voltage: about 1.175 V to 48 V
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitors:
- Input Capacitance: ≥ 1µF
- Output Capacitance: ≥ 4.7µF
- Dropout Voltage: 290 mV
- Built-In Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Package: High Thermal Performance HVSSOP-8 PowerPAD™
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The TPS7A4101 is a very high voltage-tolerant linear regulator that offers the benefitsof a thermally-enhanced package (HVSSOP-8), and is able to withstand continuous DC or transientinput voltages of up to 50 V.
The TPS7A4101 is stable with any output capacitance greater than 4.7 µF and any inputcapacitance greater than 1 µF (over temperature and tolerance). Thus, implementations of thisdevice require minimal board space because of its miniaturized packaging (HVSSOP-8) and apotentially small output capacitor. In addition, the TPS7A4101 offers an enable pin (EN) compatiblewith standard CMOS logic, to enable a low-current shutdown mode.
The TPS7A4101 has an internal thermal shutdown and current limiting to protect the systemduring fault conditions. The HVSSOP-8 packages has an operating temperature range ofTJ = –40°C to 125°C.
In addition, the TPS7A4101 is ideal for generating a low-voltage supply from intermediatevoltage rails in telecom and industrial applications; not only can the device supply awell-regulated voltage rail, but the device can also withstand and maintain regulation during veryhigh and fast voltage transients. These features translate to simpler and more cost-effectiveelectrical surge-protection circuitry for a wide range of applications.
|Package qty | Carrier||
250 | SMALL T&R
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $0.36|