|Package | PIN:||VSON (DRB) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low-Dropout 1-A Regulator with Enable
- Adjustable Output Voltage: 0.8 V to 6 V
- Wide-Bandwidth High PSRR:
- 80 dB at 1 kHz
- 60 dB at 100 kHz
- 54 dB at 1 MHz
- Low Noise: 23.5 µVRMS typical (100 Hz to
- Stable with a 4.7-µF Capacitance
- Excellent Load and Line Transient Response
- 3% Overall Accuracy (Over Load, Line,
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Very Low Dropout: 170 mV Typical at 1 A
- Package: 3-mm × 3-mm SON-8
Texas Instruments TPS7A8101DRBR
The TPS7A8101 low-dropout linear regulator (LDO) offers very good performance in noise and power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR) at the output. This LDO uses an advanced BiCMOS process and a PMOSFET pass device to achieve very low noise, excellent transient response, and excellent PSRR performance.
The TPS7A8101 device is stable with a 4.7-µF ceramic output capacitor, and uses a precision voltage reference and feedback loop to achieve a worst-case accuracy of 3% over all load, line, process, and temperature variations.
This device is fully specified over the temperature range of TJ = 40°C to 125deg;C and is offered in a 3-mm × 3-mm, SON-8 package with a thermal pad.