- Two Independent LDOs in one package
- Low Output Noise: <5 µVRMS [10Hz - 100kHz]
- Low Dropout: 200 mV Max at 1 A
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 1.4 V to 6.5 V
- High Power-Supply Ripple Rejection: 50 dB at 1 MHz
Texas Instruments TPS7A8801EVM-776
The TPS7A8801EVM-776 evaluation module is designed for a typical configuration to evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS7A8801, dual 1-A low dropout voltage regulator.
The EVM circuit board is configured to be a reference design for engineering applications requiring current to a dynamic load of up to 1A per channel.