|Package | PIN:||HTSSOP (PWP) | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification LevelH2
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC3B
- 4-V to 40-V Wide-VIN Input-Voltage Range With up to 45-V Transient
- Maximum Output Current, 450 mA
- Low Quiescent Current (IQ))
- < 4 µA When EN = Low (Shutdown Mode)
- 15 µA Typical at LightLoads
- Low-ESR (0.001 to 20 Ω) Ceramic Output-Stability Capacitor (10 µF to 500 µF When VO ≥ 2.5 V, 22 µF to 500 µF when VO = 1.5 V to 2.5 V)
- Maximum Dropout Voltage 450 mV at 400 mA
- Adjustable 1.5-V to 18-V Output Voltages
- Low-Input Voltage Tracking to UVLO
- Integrated Power-On Reset
- Programmable-Reset PulseDelay
- Open-Drain ResetOutput
- Integrated Fault Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- 20-Pin HTSSOP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS7B6733QPWPRQ1
The TPS7B6701-Q1, TPS7B6733-Q1, and TPS7B6750-Q1 devices (TPS7B67xx-Q1) are low-dropoutlinear regulators designed for up to 40-V VIN operations. With only 15-µAquiescent current at light load that greatly increases the endurance time of the automotivebattery, the devices drive loads up to 450 mA.
The TPS7B67xx-Q1 family of devices features an integrated short-circuit and overcurrentprotection. Reset delay and power-good signal are implemented on power-up to indicate that theoutput voltage is stable and is in regulation. An external capacitor programs the delay. The enablefunction activates and deactivates the device with an I/O port from the MCU.
The device family operates at a temperature range of –40°C to 125°C.