|Package | PIN:||B1QFN (RUQ) | 47|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Complete Integrated Power Solution Allows
Small Footprint, Low-Profile Design
- Efficiencies Up To 95%
- Wide-Output Voltage Adjust
0.8 V to 5.5 V, with 1% Reference Accuracy
- Optional Split Power Rail Allows
Input Voltage Down to 1.6 V
- Adjustable Switching Frequency
(330 kHz to 780 kHz)
- Synchronizes to an External Clock
- Adjustable Slow-Start
- Output Voltage Sequencing / Tracking
- Power Good Output
- Programmable Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Overcurrent Protection - Hiccup-Mode
- Over Temperature Protection
- Pre-bias Output Start-up
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Enhanced Thermal Performance: 13°C/W
- Meets EN55022 Class B Emissions
- For Design Help Including SwitcherPro™ visit http://www.ti.com/TPS84320
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS84320RUQT
The TPS84320RUQ is an easy-to-use integrated power solution that combines a 3-A DC/DCconverter with power MOSFETs, an inductor, and passives into a low profile, BQFN package. Thistotal power solution allows as few as 3 external components and eliminates the loop compensationand magnetics design process.
The 9×15×2.8 mm BQFN package is easy to solder onto a printed circuit board and allows acompact point-of-load design with up to 95% efficiency and excellent power dissipation with athermal impedance of 13°C/W junction to ambient. The device delivers the full 3-A rated outputcurrent at 85°C ambient temperature without airflow.
The TPS84320 offers the flexibility and the feature-set of a discrete point-of-loaddesign and is ideal for powering performance DSPs and FPGAs. Advanced packaging technology afford arobust and reliable power solution compatible with standard QFN mounting and testingtechniques.