|Package | PIN:||HTSSOP (PWP) | 28|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- DeviceCDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- Input Voltage: 4 V–40 V (45 V Abs. Max.)
- Output Voltage: 4 V–75 V (80 V Abs. Max.)
- Fixed-Frequency Current-Mode Controller With Integrated Slope Compensation
- Two Regulation Loops, Constant-Current Output and Constant-Voltage Output of Each Channel
- High-Side Current Sense:
- 150-mV or 300-mV Sense Voltage (EEPROMOption)
- ±6-mV Offset (Achieving Approx. 4% or 2% LED CurrentAccuracy)
- Output Voltage Sense, Internal Voltage Reference: 2.2 V ±5%
- Integrated Low-Side NMOS-FET Driver: Peak Gate-Drive Current Typ. 0.7 A
- Frequency Synchronization
- Both PWM Dimming and Analog Dimming
- High-Side Current(LED Current) Available as Analog Output
- Open-LED and Short-to-GNDDetection
- Shorted OutputProtection
- Internal Under- and Overvoltage Lockout
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS92602BQPWPRQ1
The TPS9260x-Q1 family of devices is a single-channel and dual-channel high-side-currentLED driver. With full protection and diagnostics, this family of devices is dedicated for andideally suited to automotive front lighting. The base of each independent driver is apeak-current-mode boost controller. Each controller has two independent feedback loops, acurrent-feedback loop with a high-side current-sensing shunt and a voltage-feedback loop with anexternal resistor-divider network. The controller delivers a constant output voltage or a constantoutput current. The connected load determines whether the device regulates a constant outputcurrent (if the circuit reaches the current set-point earlier than voltage set-point) or a constantoutput voltage (if the circuit reaches the voltage set-point is reached first, for example, in anopen-load condition).
Each controller supports all typical topologies such as boost, boost-to-battery, SEPIC,or flyback.
Uses of the high-side PMOS FET driver are for PWM dimming of the LED string and forcutoff in case of an external short circuit to GND to protect the circuit.