TPS92638 Eight Channels linear LED driver EVM
Features for the TPS92638EVM
- 8 Channel LED Driver with Analog and PWM dimming
- Wide input voltage range: 5 – 40V
- Max. Current: 70mA per channel, 560mA in parallel operation mode
- The LED current can be switched between high current and low current for stop/tail applications.
- Fault pin for open, short and thermal shutdown failure reporting, allowing parallel bus connection up to 10 devices
Description for the TPS92638EVM
Texas Instruments TPS92638 evaluation module contains a TPS92638 integrated circuit (IC), supporting passive components and three OSRAM LEDs in series per channel, the EVM includes 8 channels. The purpose of this EVM is to facilitate evaluation of the TPS92638 in a typical LED application.