- Automotive Battery Direct Connection
- Compliance With TL81000 RI and BCI
- Sequential Turn Animation Without MCU
- Full Diagnostic and Protection
- One-Fail-and-All-Fail (OFAF) Function
- Low-Quiescent Current During Fault Mode
Texas Instruments TPS92638STAEVM
This design is an analog solution for automotive rear lamps with sequential turn animations. This design is compatible with the TL81000 RI and the BCI test in a third-party EMC lab. This design also illustrates full automotive diagnostic with low quiescent current during fault mode.