|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RGZ) | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- IQ Modulator with Integrated PLL and VCO
- Integer-N/Fractional-N PLL
- Modulator Supports 400 MHz to 4200 MHz
- PLL and VCO Supports 280 MHz to 4100 MHz
- OIP3 at 900 MHz = 31 dBm
- OIP3 at 1800 MHz = 30 dBm
- VCO 1800-MHz Open Loop Phase Noise = –141 dBc/Hz at 1 MHz Offset
- Independent LO Output Supports divide-by 1/2/4/8
- Modulator Low Power and High Gain Modes
- Multiple Power Down Modes
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TRF3722IRGZT
The TRF3722 is a high performance direct conversion quadrature modulator withexceptional linearity and low noise performance. The typical
0.25-V baseband common mode voltage supports seamless interface with current source DACs. Thedevice integrates the PLL and VCO to provide the local oscillator (LO) to the modulator. The PLLand VCO provides excellent phase noise performance to satisfy the most stringent transmitcommunication requirements. The device also provides additional LO output for driving a secondmodulator or down converting mixer. The modulator features a high gain mode for a typical 3-dB gainincrease and a low power mode when power optimization is desired.