|Package | PIN:||WQFN (RTW) | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 1.65-V to 3.6-V Single-Supply Operation
- Isolation in Power-Down Mode, VCC = 0
- Low-Capacitance Switches, 21.5 pF (Typical)
- Bandwidth Up to 240 MHz for High-Speed
Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- Crosstalk and OFF Isolation of –62 dB
- 1.8-V Logic Compatible Control Inputs
- 3.6-V Tolerant Control Inputs
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100-mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Performance Tested Per JESD 22
- 2500-V Human-Body Model (A114-B, Class II)
- 1500-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- ESD Performance: NC/NO Ports
- ±6-kV Contact Discharge (IEC 61000-4-2)
- 24-WQFN (4.00 mm × 4.00 mm), 24-BGA
(3.00 mm × 3.00 mm) and 24-TSSOP
(7.90 mm × 6.60 mm) Packages
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TS3A27518ERTWR
The TS3A27518E is a bidirectional, 6-channel,
1:2 multiplexer-demultiplexer designed to operate from 1.65 V to 3.6 V. This device canhandle both digital and analog signals, and can transmit signals up to VCCin either direction. The TS3A27518E has two control pins, each controlling three 1:2 muxes at thesame time, and an enable pin that put all outputs in high-impedance mode. The control pins arecompatible with 1.8-V logic thresholds and are backward compatible with 2.5-V and 3.3-V logicthresholds.
The TS3A27518E allows any SD, SDIO, and multimedia card host controllers to expand out tomultiple cards or peripherals because the SDIO interface consists of 6-bits: CMD, CLK, andData[0:3] signals. This device will support other 6-bit interfaces such a qSPI. The TS3A27518E hastwo control pins that give additional flexibility to the user. For example, the ability to mux twodifferent audio-video signals in equipment such as an LCD television, an LCD monitor, or a notebookdocking station.