|Package | PIN:||VSON (DRC) | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- VCC Operation from 2.3 V and 3.6 V
- VI/O Accepts Signals up to 5.5 V
- 1.8-V Compatible Control-Pin Inputs
- Low-Power Mode When OE Is Disabled (1 µA)
- rON = 6 Ω Maximum
- ΔrON = 0.2 Ω Typical
- Cio(on) = 6 pF Maximum
- Low Power Consumption (30 µA Maximum)
- ESD > 2000-V Human-Body Model (HBM)
- High Bandwidth (1.1 GHz Typical)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TS3USB221DRCR
The TS3USB221 is ahigh-bandwidth switch specially designed for the switching of high-speed USB 2.0 signals in handsetand consumer applications, such as cell phones, digital cameras, and notebooks with hubs orcontrollers with limited USB I/Os. The wide bandwidth (1.1 GHz) of this switch allows signals topass with minimum edge and phase distortion. The device multiplexes differential outputs from a USBhost device to one of two corresponding outputs. The switch is bidirectional and offers little orno attenuation of the high-speed signals at the outputs. The TS3USB221 is designed for lowbit-to-bit skew and high channel to channel noise isolation. The TS3USB221 is also compatible withvarious standards, such as high-speed USB 2.0 (480 Mbps).