- Full-featured evaluation board for the TSC2003 4-wire, resistive touch screen controller(TSC)
- Modular design for use with a variety of DSPs and microcontroller interface boards.
- EVM will operate with a variety of analog sources
- The EVM is equipped with terminals for easy connection of an external reference voltage
- Power is applied through a common connector block for the EVM
The TSC2003EVM is an EVM manufactured in Texas Instruments modular EVM form factor. The modular form factor allows direct evaluation of the TSC2003 4-wire touch screen controller. The use of the EVM easily demonstrates the performance and operating characteristics of the TSC2003 device. The modular EVM is also compatible with the 5-6K Interface board from Texas Instruments and additional third party boards such as the HPA449 demonstration board from SoftBaugh,Inc. and the Speedy 33 from Hyperception, inc.