- Full-featured evaluation board for the TSC2004 4-wire, resistive touch screen controller (TSC)
- Modular design allows the use a variety of DSPs, microcontroller interfaces, or the 5-6K-INTERFACE board offered by Texas Instrumnets
- Power for the TSC2004EVM can be supplied either from +1.8 VD, +3.3 VD terminals or from an EXTERNAL connection
- The referance voltage can be provided on EVM board from SNSVDD on TSC204EVM.
- Analog input sources can be applied directly to on board terminals connected top and bottom on the EVM board.
Texas Instruments TSC2004EVM
The TSC2004EVM is an EVM manufactured in Texas Instruments modular EVM form factor. The modular form factor allows direct evaluation of the TSC2004 4-wire touch screen controller.
The use of the EVM easily demonstrates the performance and operating characteristics of the TSC2004 device. The modular design also allows compatibility with the 5-6K Interface board from Texas Instruments. An additional third party-boards such as a demonstration board, the Speedy-33, from National Instruments.