- Complete evaluation kit for the study of the TSC2007 touch screen controller
- TSC2007EVM-PDK contains a USB connection to plug into the USB port on the PC
- EVM will operate with multiple analog sources through on board terminal, J1.
- The USB-MOD Circuit Board uses on board led’s (D1-D7), as power on indicators
- The USB_MOD Board can supply power in three ways; USB, Lab power, or 6 VDC - 10 VDC AC/DC wall mount supply (not included)
Texas Instruments TSC2007EVM-PDK
The TSC2007EVM-PDK is a complete evaluation kit for the TSC2007EVM. The kit, which includes a USB-based motherboard and evaluation software for use with a personal computer, can be used to completely evaluate the TSC2007EVM. The TSC2007EVM-PDK Motherboard (the USB_MOD Circuit Board) supplies power to power pin, J3, of the TSC2007EVM. Power for the motherboard is supplied either through its USB connection or from terminal blocks on the board.