Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Full-featured evaluation board for the TSC2014 resistive multiple touch screen controller (MTSC)
- Modular design allows the use of a variety of DSPs and microcontroller interfaces offered by Texas Instruments
- Analog input sources can be applied directly to on board terminals on the top and bottom of the EVM board
- Convenient test points for probing I²C, /PENIRQ, /RESET and multiple touch screen signals
- Power for the TSC2014EVM can be supplied from an external power supply connected to the EVM or from either +1.8 VD or +3.3 VD terminals when the EVM is connected to one of TI’s modular system motherboards (e.g. MMBx, USB-MODEVM)
Texas Instruments TSC2014EVM
The TSC2014EVM is manufactured in Texas Instruments' modular EVM System specification, which allows direct evaluation of the TSC2014 performance and operating characteristics and eases software development and system prototyping.