- Complete kit for the evaluation of the TSC2014 4-wire touch screen controller
- TSC2014EVM-PDK connects to PC through a USB connection
- Includes a PC GUI to visualize touch screen performance, read AUX input and temperature measurements, and configure TSC2014 options such as settling timings, and MAV filter
- EVM will operate with multiple analog sources through on board terminal, J1
- The USB-MODEVM Board uses on board LEDs (D1, D3-D8) as power-on indicators; and LED D2 as firmware running indicator
- The USB-MODEVM Board can be powered in three ways: USB, Lab power, or 6 VDC - 10 VDC AC/DC wall mount supply (not included)
Texas Instruments TSC2014EVM-PDK
The TSC2014EVM-PDK is a complete evaluation/demonstration kit for the TSC2014 resistive touch screen controller (TSC), which can be connected to PC through USB cable and controlled by PC GUI software. The TSC2014EVM-PDK is a complete package that includes the following items: (1) TSC2014EVM board, (2) USB-MODEVM board.