Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Full-featured evaluation board for the TSC2017 4-wire, resistive touch screen controller (TSC)
- Modular design allows the use of a variety of DSPs and microcontroller interfaces offered by Texas Instruments
- Voltage reference options: external or on-board Analog input sources can be applied directly to on board terminals on the top and bottom of the EVM board
- Convenient test points for probing I²C, /PENIRQ, and 4-wire touch screen signals (Y+, Y-, X+, X-)
- Power for the TSC2017EVM can be supplied from an external power supply connected to the EVM or from either +1.8 VD or +3.3 VD terminals when the EVM is connected to a modular system motherboard (e.g. MMBx, USB-MODEVM)
Texas Instruments TSC2017EVM
The TSC2017EVM is in the Texas Instruments modular EVM form factor, which allows direct evaluation of the performance and operating characteristics of the TSC2017 and eases software development and system prototyping.