- Software GUI to read and write TSU6721 registers
- Micro-B and Mini-B ports for evaluation using external devices
- Interface pins for MSP-EXP430G2 LaunchPad
- Audio jack for audio path evaluation
- Through path for signal integrity evaluation
Texas Instruments TSU6721EVM
The TSU6721EVM is designed to evaluate and demonstrate the functionality of TI’s TSU6721 micro-USB switch. The TSU6721EVM can be used as a standalone system or paired with the MSP-EXP430G2 LaunchPad to facilitate power and I2C communication. When paired with the LaunchPad, The TSU6721EVM GUI can be used to read from or write to internal registers of the TSU6721 micro-USB switch, allowing the user to control the switching mechanism through I2C.