|Package | Pins||WQFN (RNQ) | 40|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||C (0 to 70)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- USB Type-C crosspoint switch supporting
- USB 3.1 SSP + 2 DisplayPort lanes
- 4 DisplayPort lanes
- USB 3.1 Gen 1/Gen 2 up to 10 Gbps
- DisplayPort 1.4 up to 8.1 Gbps (HBR3)
- VESA® DisplayPort Alt mode DFP redriving crosspoint switch supporting C, D, E and F configurations
- Ultra-low-power architecture
- Linear redriver with up to 14 dB equalization
- Transparent to DisplayPort link training
- Automatic LFPS de-emphasis control to meet USB 3.1 certification requirements
- Configuration through GPIO or I2C
- Hot-plug capable
- Industrial temperature range: -40ºC to 85ºC (TUSB1046I-DCI)
- Commercial temperature range: 0ºC to 70ºC (TUSB1046-DCI)
- 4 mm x 6 mm, 0.4 mm pitch WQFN package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The TUSB1046-DCI is a VESA USB Type-C™ Alt Mode redriving switch supporting USB 3.1 datarates up to 10 Gbps and DisplayPort 1.4 up to 8.1 Gbps for downstream facing port (Host). Thedevice is used for configurations C, D, E, and F from the VESA DisplayPort Alt Mode on USB Type-CStandard Version 1.1. This protocol-agnostic linear redriver is also capable of supporting otherUSB Type-C Alt Mode interfaces.
The TUSB1046-DCI provides several levels of receive linear equalization to compensate forcable and board trace loss due to inter-symbol interference (ISI). The device operates on a single3.3 V supply and comes in a commercial temperature range and industrial temperature range.