|Package | PIN:||X2QFN (RWB) | 12|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
- Compatible with USB 2.0, OTG 2.0 and BC 1.2
- Pin strap or I2C configurable
- Support for LS, FS, HS signaling
- Ultra-low USB Disconnect and Shutdown Power Consumption
- Selectable Signal Gain Via Daisy Chain Device for High Loss Applications
- D1P/M and D2P/M Interchangeable and Host/Device Agnostic
- Supports up to 5m pre-channel or 2m post-channel Cable Length
- Four Selectable AC Boost Settings Via External PulldownResistor
- DC Boost Along With AC Boost for Best SignalIntegrity
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TUSB212RWBR
The TUSB212 is a USB High-Speed (HS)signal conditioner, designed to compensate for ISI signal loss in a transmission channel.
TUSB212 has a patent-pendingdesign which is agnostic to USB Low Speed (LS) and Full Speed (FS) signals. LS and FS signalcharacteristics are unaffected by the TUSB212 while HS signals are compensated.
Programmable signal AC boost and DC boost permits fine tuning device performance tooptimize High Speed signals at the connector. This helps to pass USB High Speed electricalcompliance tests.
In addition, TUSB212 is compatible with the USB On-The-Go (OTG) and Battery Charging(BC) protocols.